Registration is closed now. Contact us through email@example.com for further information.
Registration will be opened 1st of February 2019, and closes 15th of April 2019. Registration fees need to be paid on advance, through the booking page (with credit card), or following an invoice. Payments will be made to the European Forest Institute (EFI), Yliopistokatu 6B, 80100 Joensuu, Finland. EFI is an international organisation that is VAT-excempted.
- Full Conference – 275 EUR (early-bird until 30 March 2019, 325 EUR from 1 April 2019) including access to the EFUF, all meals (lunches & dinners), coffee breaks, conference materials, bus transfers, excursions (excluding the optional excursion and accommodation)
- Reduced full conference fee – 190 EUR – This applies to bachelor and master students, and retirees. Additionally, PhD students who cannot secure funding through their university or grant donors can apply for the reduced fee. To get an access code to the reduced fee, send an e-mail including a proof of your status (e.g. scan of student card or University Registration), name, university and programme that you are attending.
- Social dinner (23 May 2019) – 60 EUR (drinks and transfer included)
- Day package – 125 EUR/day access for one day, including conference materials, coffee break and lunch, excursion, bus transfer for that particular day, excluding dinner
Optional excursion: 80 EUR (including bus, excursion and lunch, no dinner)
- If you cancel your registration before the 22nd of April, we will refund the registration fee, minus any bank transfer costs.
- If you cancel after the 22nd of April and we are not able to assign your conference seat to a participant from the waiting list, we unfortunately cannot refund the registration fee.
- If you are able to find a replacement, we are happy to welcome her/him and to review your invoice.